Thursday 6 June 2019

About me


Hi my name is Tristan.
I go to gis int where i always wanted to go.
I was born here in gisborne,then moved to Australia for 9yrs then wanted to come back home to gisborne.
I have a mother and father (obviously),2 brothers & 3 sisters.

This year now that i'm at gis int i like to learn here and the teachers give me hard work which is a good thing for my learning.
I enjoy my lovely school very much its perfect for me.
Im very good and always will be good at being nice to people i'm also very good at Darts, darts is a(I think oof) sport )This year im aiming to earn at least 1 badge in my cool school.



 

2 comments:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.